Welcome to The Springs Health Centre Online
At The Springs Health Centre in Clowne the doctors and nurses take pride in offering the highest standard of patient-centred healthcare.
In addition to information about the practice you will also find a wealth of health-related information in the menu on the right hand side. Please have a look around and do send us some feedback if you like.
Domestic Abuse Support
Derbyshire Police are undertaking an online surgery on 12th February 2014 between 3pm and 7pm for further information click here
Winter Advice Video
Top Ten Tips to Keep Well in Winter
1. Get your flu jab if you’re at risk
2. If you’ve got a cold, you don’t need to go to the GP
3. Prevent Norovirus or Winter Vomiting Bug spreading
4. Make sure your medicine cabinet is stocked up
5. Get your repeat prescriptions in good time
6. Make good use of pharmacies
7. Need a same day response from your GP?
8. What if you can’t see your GP?
9. Keep warm
10. Eat healthily
For more information visit our Stay Well in Winter page
Did you know we can send you text message reminders of your appointments? Please complete our update your contact details form or contact the surgery on 01246 819444 to update your mobile phone details.
Important: We have changed the system for ordering repeat prescriptions. Learn More...
(Site updated 10/04/2014)